Despite many services initially being disrupted, we are proud to say that, overall, our core programs have resumed many of their activities. We hope to maintain operations without disruptions however any future increases in local infection rates may again disrupt our services.
For more information on how the pandemic may have affected our individual core programs, please consult their webpages for more direct information.
For information about COVID-19, please visit The Ottawa Hospital website here.
If you have a fever or cough and have either returned from international travel in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, do not go to the Emergency Department. Go to the COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
If you are having a medical emergency, go to the nearest Emergency Department or call 911.
- What to do if you think you might have COVID-19 (Ottawa Public Health)
- Information about COVID-19 the Assessment Centre (Ottawa Public Health)
- Information about COVID-19 in Ontario
- Information about having a baby at TOH during COVID-19
- Visiting The Ottawa Hospital
- Interpretation Services Update during COVID-19